• Mon - Fri 10.00 - 18.00 Sat - 10.00 - 14.00
  • 1108 Millard St, Three Rivers, Michigan, 49093
  • +1 269-348-5520


Is JDM Sport Classics a bonded and licensed dealer?

Yes! We are 100% licensed and bonded dealer located in Three Rivers MI 49093

Are your vehicles landed in the USA?

All of the vehicles listed in the “Inventory” section of our website are landed in the USA and available for immediate purchase, we also have an En Route section showing cars that will be arriving soon.

How soon can I get my vehicle ? Do you offer shipping, or do I have to pick it up?

Both options are possible. You can purchase a car and drive away that day OR we can arrange Nationwide Shipping on your behalf.  Many of our out of state customers choose to have their car shipped directly to their home.

Are there any extra fees on top of the listed price?

No! The price advertised is the final price you pay for the vehicle, no hidden fees apply. *Please note your state might charge sales tax*

I’m very interested in purchasing; can I view the vehicle and take a test drive?

Absolutely, we love meeting our customers and fellow enthusiasts. It is advised to make an appointment before arriving to ensure the car is still available for purchase and a member of our staff is free to assist you.

Do these cars come with a warranty?

Due to the age and nature of these vehicles, all of our vehicles are sold ‘As Is’ ; no expressed or implied warranties.

Do you offer finance?

We work with a number of finance companies who specialize in Japanese Classic imports, please see our Financing section for more info.

How do I register my JDM car?

All of our vehicles come with a clean Michigan Title and Bill of Sale. We also provide all of the necessary Japanese import and Customs documents such as the Original and Translated Export Certificate, Certificate of Origin, EPA and DOT Waivers, and copies of all Stamped Customs Forms. These documents can be taken to your local DMV to register the vehicle. If you are a Michigan customer, we can do this on your behalf!

Can I register a car if I’m from California?

California has specific requirements to be able to register a vehicle that was never EPA certified. The vehicle must be EPA compliant for the year of manufacture and requires a smog test before registration. The process typically costs between $3,000-$9,000. We have sold many cars to Californian residents in the past, and although the process is tedious, it certainly can be done.

Do you take trade-ins on a JDM car?

Unfortunately, we don’t take trade-ins as we only deal in RHD Imported Japanese Domestic Market Vehicles.

Does JDM Sport Classics perform maintenance on cars prior to sale?

Each car we import receives a general service by our trained technicians. All vehicles are inspected as soon as they arrive to our shop and test driven to determine what maintenance is required. Each car then receives its own specific maintenance depending on what it requires.

What cars can be imported to the USA?

Any car that is 25 years old from the month it was manufactured can be imported to the USA.

Can you import cars newer than 25 year old?

The USA has very strict laws regarding cars 25 years and younger, the process to make cars EPA and DOT compliant is expensive and time consuming.

I want to purchase a vehicle , how much does it cost to reserve a car?

Vehicles with purchase prices less than $25,000 can be secured with a $1,500 deposit, and anything over can be secured with a $2,500 deposit. Once  the deposit is taken and the Receipt is signed, the vehicle will be marked as reserved for 2 weeks. Please note that all deposits are strictly non-refundable and non-transferrable.